

About two weeks ago we went on our first field trip. The boys and I took the bus to the Science Museum. Addison spent the day with Auntie Melanie, so I got to spend some time with just the boys.
The boys loved riding the bus, especially Russell. He said it was his favorite part of the whole day. When we arrived at our stop by the Science Museum, we were close to the last people on the bus, so our driver offer to park the bus so I could take pictures of the boys sitting in the driver's seat. Russell was the last boy to get his picture taken in the seat so the driver showed him how to open the door, which he thought was so interesting.




way to go, home educator! My girls also LOVE taking the bus and it is usually quite educational. Looks like you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete